Monday, November 26, 2012

Update

With the craziness of Thanksgiving, travelling, Black Friday and Cyber Monday there has been a real lack of new and/or interesting nutrition or exercise news that I would like to share, but hopefully that will be changing in the next few days as we all get back into our regular schedule.

My Thanksgiving meals I was able to stay Paleo without cheating, however, with travelling we did not have many fresh fruits and vegetables and hand and so the weekend meals did suffer somewhat!

So I am starting a Whole 7 challenge to myself to be ultrastrict on diet and exercise over the next seven days. Weight this morning was 182.6 pounds, up about two pounds from one week ago. I hope to get to the 178 pound mark by the end of this challenge! More updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment