Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day #1 Review

Overall, day 1 went about as well as it could have. I did do a day of intermittent fasting, not eating any calories until 4:00 PM. 17 hour fast went by without any problems! Took a protein shake at 4:00 PM, got home at 5:30 and went to the gym. Did chest and tri's, 275 pounds on the incline bench for 2 reps. For the longest time, I have used a pyramid for chest training, gradually working my way up in weight as sets progress.  This month, I am going to focus on a reverse pyramid, after warming up, will attempt my heaviest sets first and gradually decrease weight.

After working out, my lovely wife had fixed a fantastic dinner of a juicy french cut pork chop, asparagus and side salad (mixed greens, radishes, pistachios, and chopped bell  pepper) with paleo salad dressing. Had a small whey based protein shake mixed with water as well. Then at bedtime, took my casein based protein shake mixed with water.

Weight this AM was 185.6.  No change from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment